CAR CAR

Utterly broken.

The game just doesn't work, dude. You should know better than to submit a broken game to Newgrounds.

PHENE responds:

U need flash player 9 or later to play it.

Time4Cat Time4Cat

Okay

So it's pretty fun and relaxing I guess but it's a little boring, and it has no point. Oh well, it wasted about 30 seconds which is good I guess.

[ Morph ] [ Morph ]

good

I made over 21,300,000,000,000

kill the merchant demo kill the merchant demo

dull

poor animations. not fun. and "plaga" (whatever that means) doesn't do anything.

Pointless Platformer Pointless Platformer

lol

that was quite fun actually. i got 75.

Ragdoll Master Ragdoll Master

Fun game dude

Quite addicting. I liked it.

Relax Its Pong Relax Its Pong

klaw224 is wrong

I dont care if its his opinion that it wasn't that good, he's wrong. That game was very fun even if it basically was just pong. Nice job.

Nicholas' Weird Adventure Nicholas' Weird Adventure

lol

what an ending. almost like one of monty pythons, like you couldnt figure out how to end so you just copped out and did something silly. good game it was fun!

Covert Front episode 1 Covert Front episode 1

@Explosive-Kun

Read the comment. He said it was alternate history. Quit trying to be a know-it-all.

This game was fun, and I really liked the graphics. It was challenging but not difficult to the point of boring. I liked it.

Orbular Orbular

@ feris

Moron have you ever played Pong? Pong is where two people have paddles and hit a ball back and forth kind of like tennis. This is not close to Pong, it is only similar to Pong in the same way baseball is similar to Pong - a ball is being hit by a larger object.
This game was a new and interesting concept and you made the game well. I really enjoyed it.