Why, Wade? Why, Wade?

ooookay obviously you did something

Or he wouldn't've deleted you. But seriously, the animation is wrong. If the bullet were to actually go through the cat's head, it would be reversed - it would just be a small hole where the bullet enters, and the big blast coming out the side would be on the other side of the head, where the bullet exits.

Kyothine responds:

>>the bullet effect was wrong

oh whoops

>> you did something

no. Wade just hates everybody.

Ronny_test Ronny_test

jaja es bien cómica

deseo que más artístas de Flash hagan películas en español. también quisiera ver lo que pasa con el gato
¡bien hecho! espero que sigas con esta serie.

megaener responds:

Gracias, y si las continuare en español solo que enrealidad las pondré en mi pagina web, aqui como la mayoria de los usuarios hablan ingles... bueno, tendre versiones en ingles de las animaciones
Si la continuare... pero ahora mismo estoy ocupado con otros proyectos asi que por eso decide poner esta animacion como un test

On The Moon (episode 15) On The Moon (episode 15)

weird

good

the SLAP! the SLAP!

...

i laughed out loud. wow.

Race. Race.

Nice

I was calling the red guy all along... guess that didn't work. Anyway yeah, for your first animation this is awesome. Good job.

fireman3521 responds:

Thanks

Marco the Magnificent Marco the Magnificent

Super weird

You should make more, and longer, although I'm sure that must have taken you a long time. Kind of funny in a strange sort of way. The graphics get a 10/10

The cross The cross

Okay

I liked the use of the music, and the drawn parts were good. However, to say that it is "based on a true story" is a bit of a tall claim.

gaymovie2.swf gaymovie2.swf

boring

And you're a noob, you said "kool my 25000th view has finally arrived for this movie!"
How about you look again and count the digits a bit better this time, more like 2,500.

Horsenwelles responds:

thats the votes you idiot

the views count for anyone who was loaded the video and watched it

look to the right of it

noob...... you sad, sad, NG fanboy parody slave.... (yeah, thats why i stopped making awesome's in early 2008)

oh and never underestimate my skill off of this crap (nice spam BTW, how many awards do you have that arent underdog or shit stain of the portal?)

Drink Pouring Machine Drink Pouring Machine

All that work...

Setting up the machine, testing it to make it work... just to pour a can of beer? Haha this is good I like it.

Fjernsyn Fjernsyn

Funny.

Favorite part: "Watch Trailer"